Monday, April 22, 2013

Needs

Learning to take care of myself instead of just other people is a hard and long lesson for me.
Today my need to write surpassed my need to eat, and now my body's shaking mad at me.
Additionally, I am too exhausted to cook.
Taking stock of Quick Food in my house:

1. A container of radishes and carrots. (That would be great on my empty stomach!)
2. Brownies, already baked. (Even with a glass of milk, not the best of ideas)
3. Oh yeah - I still have half a sandwich from that restaurant I went to. I'll just eat that.

I need to do my dishes!
Maybe after I've got food in me, I'll have the energy.

I read that there is going to be a gorgeous meteor shower tonight! I am going to stay up past dark and see if it's true.

Staying up should be easy; I'm still itching to write some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment