Thursday, March 21, 2013

Insomnia

Insomnia is a bugger.
I always wonder how long I can hold out before lack of sleep invades my waking life.
I've taken to enjoying my sleeplessness as much as possible.
It's a good time to write, to strategize, to daydream.
Of course, someone with dissassociative tendencies doesn't necessarily need an excuse to daydream.
I was reading an article yesterday that suggested that people with dissassociative disorder have a tendency to be hypersexual.
That explains it.
All hype and no "ual"
"ual" as a suffix means "pertaining to."
I have only recently acquired a fascination with the meanings behind suffixes.
So far the insomnia only shows in my eyes.
Too bad.
I have nice eyes, when they aren't bloodshot.
Ah, well.
I have to go "teach" Algebra now.
heh heh.
If Mr. Swanson could see me now!
Oh, wait.
He can.
We shared some pie the other day when I was at lunch at the same time as he was.
How very surrealistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment