Sunday, May 12, 2013

Putting the Dreams on Hold

Having been denied even an interview for the latest teaching job I was hoping they'd hire me for, I am back to applying for a chance to work any job immediately available.
I shall be forced to move away from this town and will have to seek work and shelter elsewhere.
I'll be leaving behind some fantastic friends - happens wherever I come and go.
Most of them will follow me closely on facebook for as long as that form of socialization is available.
It's nice to know that I'm doing something right. Must be, or people wouldn't remember me and want to encourage me like they do.
Meanwhile, I of course will keep right on writing and hoping and believing. In this sense, I never shelf the dreams. And this is because the alternative is hardly feasible.

No comments:

Post a Comment