Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dreamed last night that I went back to the man who tried to rape me and told him that I'd given up and he could just have me if he still wanted me.
I told him that then I could go on to kill myself and feel perfectly justified in doing so.
He seemed pleased with the offer. Like the King from The Princess Bride, he was delighted at the kiss and ignored the words that went along with it.
Luckily, Carey Grant arrived in full-on Romantic Comedy mode and swept me out of there with a profusion of words and smooth gestures.
I thought that maybe he was a little in love with me, but he proceeded to put on a magic show for the adoring crowd that he'd picked up along the way.
I had to continue working on my own life alone, although I was most grateful to him for giving me the space and encouragement I needed in which to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment