Monday, February 4, 2013

Breast Bitch

Breast cancer survivor has beautiful inking done.
And so, among other challenges in life, I've had four biopsies even though I am not yet forty years of age, and it's a literal pain in the... breasts. Daily. You get used to it. Complaining does no good - the doctors say to take some ibuprofen and shut my pie hole. My sister, however, says that if more MEN suffered from this sort of problem in, say, their genitalia, they'd sure's hell come up with a better option - and like yesterday.
And so I saw this tattoo. I have no tattoos. Very few things i can think of that I would want permanently etched upon my skin. And yet, looking at this, which is like a beautiful and even sexy shirt, I think to myself,
"Yep, if something really bad ever happens to my "girls" due to these fribroidednomas for which I get checked every year for cancer that hurt  and for which men do not seem to feel I need any treatment other than mastectomy, I'm totally getting this new set done at a nice clean tattoo shop.
 
Then I'm burning all my bras in front of John Boehner's house.
 
Don't worry about me today, though. I'll be fine after I take a few ibuprofen.

No comments:

Post a Comment